Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trick or Treat: Contest for $25 Market District Gift Card

Ok so Halloween is coming up and so is the opening of the new Giant Eagle Market District in Robinson Township! So, I'm going to let you show your "spirit" by combining the two events.

Your mission -- should you choose to accept it -- is to POST a picture of YOU in your Halloween costume holding a sign saying that "Market District is opening in Robinson."

You will need to post said picture via Twitter and/or Facebook and draw my attention to it BEFORE NOON TOMORROW (either via @woodysworldtv or posting it on my wall on Facebook). I will post all of the pictures to this page and determine my first winner of a $25 gift card to the new Market District.

Anybody can win from the Pittsburgh area. If you don't win, don't worry. There will be more chances to win. Have fun with this, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment