Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Most Annoying Guy Ever

-570293244

So I roll over to Einstein Bros for a quick 15 minute lunch (which was quite fantastic, by the way), and I end up sitting at the table next to this guy. Looking at him, you wouldn't guess that he was a bottomless fountain of snot which he masterfully rockets into harmless napkin with the combined noise of all of the vuvuzelas at the World Cup. But he does, proudly, no less than six times during my 15 minutes in his proximity. Add to that the three guttural belches he summoned, from which, I'm pretty sure I felt the heat from as well as smelled last night's dinner. Or maybe he had some other bodily function firing away as well. But, it would be tough to tell over the noise from him continually crinkling his Diet Coke, which clearly is not helping. Needless to say, I'm thrilled to be headed back to work. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment