Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Nine Inch Nails Rehersal Video: Letting You

I am posting yet another video from the live rehearsal of Nine Inch Nails from their upcoming tour, thanks to NIN and Pitchfork. Watching these vids make me think that they should've just skipped the CD (MP3's) alltogether and just recorded the live rehersals. These songs take on an entirely different life in these performances. I hear the entire "The Slip" release much differently seeing how these tracks translate live. Hell, I'd buy the rehersal DVD! I'm wondering how these releases, like The Slip, would be different if he were to record them live in front of an audience. Performance really seems to bring out the fire. I know, you get the message, I'm excited for the tour. You should be too! Check out the rehersal video below for Letting you:

No comments:

Post a Comment