Wednesday, June 4, 2008

GQOTM: Obama-Clinton Ticket

Glenn is always asking me useless, crazy questions via text based on what he's watching on TV or listening to on the radio. So, I decided to quit wasting my answers just on him. So, I decided I'd start posting them here for everybody to be amused by. Keep in mind, these happen via text message. So they will be short and sweet. So, without further delay, here's right now's Glenn Question of the Moment (GQOTM):

Glenn: OBAMA-CLINTON same ticket think it will happen?

Woody: Reasons for it to possibly happen would be to re-unite a divided party and attract scorned Hillary supporters who might otherwise vote for McCain.

Woody: Reasons it WILL NOT happen is because Obama wants to build an identity and does not want a VP (that drug him through the mud in the primary) looking over his shoulder saying "that's not how I would've done it."

No comments:

Post a Comment